Difsom Eye Drops ( Diclofenac Sodium )
- Size: Diclofenac Sodium 1 mg
- Packing box size: 5ml
Each ml contains: Diclofenac sodium ………………. 1.00 mg. (Vega Specs.)
Dosage and Administration
One drop of Difsom Ophthalmic solution should be applied to the affected eye, 4 times daily beginning 24 hours after cataract surgery and continuing throughout the first 2 weeks of the postoperative period.
Corneal Refractive Surgery:
One or two drops of Difsom Ophthalmic solution should be applied to the operative eye within the hour prior to corneal refractive surgery. Within 15 minutes after surgery, one or two drops should be applied to the operative eye and continued 4 times daily for up to 3 days.
- 5 ml sterile ophthalmic solution in plastic bottle.
Storage and Instructions:
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from heat and sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use within four weeks after first opening the bottle.